In order to get the best experience from the Top Table of Contents, we suggest the following:
PHP 5.6 or later
MySQL 5.6 or later
WordPress 4.4.1 or later
This documentation assumes you already have WordPress installed. For those of you who do not know how to install WordPress, you might need to hire a developer or speak to your host for assistance. And also, make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
Install Using the WordPress Control Panel
1. Navigate to “Plugins > Add New”.
2. In the search box, type “TOP Table Of Contents by BoomDevs”
3. Once you find “TOP Table Of Contents” Click on the “Install Now” button to begin the installation process of the plugin.
4. After installation, click “Activate”.
Installing from the archive
1. Navigate to the “Plugins > Add New” page from the WordPress dashboard
2. By clicking the “Upload Plugin” button, you will be prompted to upload the archive.
3. After selecting the archive, click on “Install Now”.
4. When the installation is complete, click the “Activate Plugin” button.