To get the best experience of WPBM, we suggest the following
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.4.1 or later
- WooCommerce 2.5.1 or later
This documentation assumes you have installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured. Also, make sure you have basics knowledge using WooCommerce. Now follow the steps below-
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Popular and find WooCommerce. Click Install. Once installed, click Activate.
- There will be a configuration screen. Move forward and configure the options as you need them. If you need to know more about how to configure WooCommerce, follow their documentation here. We strongly recommend you watch WooCommerce 101 Series before starting the installation and configuration process. Because the whole system depends on it and you should understand how things work to run and decide things in the future.
- When you are done, go back to the Plugins menu again and click Add New → Upload File. Click Choose File and select woocommerce-product-badge-manager.zip file you downloaded from codecanyon.
- Click Install Now. When done, click Activate Plugin.