It is said that money on the list. Building an email is the most remarkable thing you can do for your business. When you collect email lists, You can reach out to these people whenever you want who are highly enthusiastic about your products and business.
So the question is how you can collect email lists? If you are a WordPress user, don’t worry, We will get you covered
In this post, we are going to explore the Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins that help you collect email and grow your business.
Let’s get started
#1. OptinMonster – Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins
Optin Monster is one of the Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins that quickly grow your email list, getting more sales. It is using over 100000 WordPress users to turn their visitors into subscribers, leads and customers.
All it takes is just 3 simple steps to collect email from your WordPress website.
First, you need to create a tempting and visually stunning offer that people can’t neglect. You can use an OptinMonster pre-made template or create it from scratch. You can also create newsletters from scratch with OptinMonster drag and drop builder.
Then, personalize your offer with behaviour automation. OptinMonster lets you target the right people at the right time.
After that, you just need to test your offer with their powerful split testing tools
- Stunning lead capture template. OptinMonster has 75+ beautiful pre-made template and you can customize all those templates with no time
- You can find a lot of from types likes pop-ups, floating bars, slide-ins, fullscreen overlays
- AB testing
- Page-level targeting
- Exit-intent technology
- Analytics, insights and lot more
#2. Bloom by Elegant Themes
Bloom is another excellent Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins for growing your email list. It gives you all the tools you need to turn your visitor into subscribers and loyal fans.
It has 6 types of display types you can choose. It automatically triggers specific visitors. It gives you options to integrate with almost all popular email marketing services.
- Bloom has 100+ pre-made template that you can customize
- You can target specific segmentation and it has highly targeted display settings
- Like Optinmonster, It has also split testing tools
- You will get all the statistics and tracking data
#3. Newsletter – Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins
If you are searching for a free Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins, Newsletter is a good option for you. It’s perfect for list building, You can easily create a newsletter and send and track emails.
- Easy to use drag and drop composer to create stunning newsletter
- You can build unlimited subscriber with statistics
- Subscription spam cheek
- You can translate all the message from the administration panel
- Advanced targeting and many more
IF you want to extend your functionality of this plugin you need to pay $65/yearly
#4. Mailpoet -Email Subscription Plugins
Mailpoet is yet another free best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins but it also has a pro plan. Mailpoet allows you to grow your email list and send emails to your subscriber right from your WordPress dashboard.
It has more than 300000 active installs. It comes with some amazing ready-made templates to start your email marketing journey.
In mail poets, You can find welcome emails, newsletters, and new post updates. It also supports email automation.
You can use either your WordPress sites server or you also use mail poet own sending server to send emails or you can also third party server for better diversity
- Create a beautiful newsletter form
- You can manage subscriber list from your WordPress website
- You can create Automatic emails
- You can get email stats from WordPress dashboard
#5. IceGram -Best Email Subscription Plugins
IceGram is one of the Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins that help you nurture and grow your email list. It has a free version that lets you create opt-ins, Welcome bars, Lead gen forms but it lacks drag and drop builder.
However, if you use premium versions, They offer you 12 different CTA types, tons of trigger and split testing tools.
So if you want to use premium versions of this plugin, Icegram is worth your money. The paid versions cost you $97/ year
#6. Thrive leads – Best WordPress Email Plugins
Thrive leads is not yet another Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins. It helps you generate leads faster than ever before.
Here are the testimonials from JOHN LEE DUMAS
WOW, a 238% increase in conversions when I switched to Thrive Leads. This is the most powerful list building plugin I’ve used and the team behind it is ON FIRE! Gets a recommendation from me.
- Thrive leads build any kind of op-in form to maximize your conversations
- It has an advanced spilt-test
- It Has Smartlinks and SmartExit so you can show a different offer to a different audience
- It has awesome pre-built template that you and many more
#7. Mailoptin – Best Email Plugins
Mail option yet another Best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins for creating newsletter signup forms such as popups, notification bars, and sidebar forms. It comes with easy to use template and form builder that lets you create awesome email newsletter and opt-in form.
- It has a sidebar widget opt-in form. You can use this in your WordPress sidebar.
- Lightbox opt-in forms. It lets you create overlays opt-in that show above your content
- Call to actions: You can create a CTA button with a targeted message
- It allows you to build page-level targeting opt-in forms
Email marketing is a low cost but high impact marketing that allows you to grow your business quickly. It is said that money on the list. And yes, it is. Collecting email is the most important thing you do for your business. The plugins We have shared with you are an excellent way to build email lists.
Now I would like to hear from you. Which plugin you are going to use? Is it OptinMonster or thrive lead
Let me know in the comment below. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, I will be ready for you.
#READ MORE ARTICLE