Warning message

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hi there,

I have this message displayed on the top on single blog page (where I am displaying a summary) :

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in
/homepages/31/d857569645/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MYWEBSITENAME/wp-content/plugins/top-table-of-contents/includes/class-boomdevs-toc-post-type.php on line 37

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /homepages/31/d857569645/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MYWEBSITENAME/wp-content/plugins/top-table-of-contents/includes/class-boomdevs-toc-post-type.php on line 38

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /homepages/31/d857569645/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MYWEBSITENAME/wp-content/plugins/top-table-of-contents/includes/class-boomdevs-toc-post-type.php on line 37

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /homepages/31/d857569645/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MYWEBSITENAME/wp-content/plugins/top-table-of-contents/includes/class-boomdevs-toc-post-type.php on line 38

I don’t really understand how to solve this.

Thank you,

Mirkelam

Mirkelam Oflas
Participant

Hello sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to assist you with your issue, we will need access to your website. Can you please provide us with the login credentials ( in a private reply ) so that we can investigate the issue further?
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
Mirkelam Oflas
Participant

Hello sir,

The issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience. In order to determine whether or not everything is in order, you can check.

It is our pleasure to have you as a customer. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other issue that needs to be addressed.

Regards
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning message’ is closed to new replies.