Using Local Hosted Fonts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)

Hi there,
concerning the following topic I would also like to open the issue here:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-of-local-hosted-fonts-with-elementor-instead-of-web-fonts/

Is there any chance you implement the usage of local hosted fonts in your plugin?
Or is there a way to use CSS for this?

It is very important as in the EU it is a very serious Privacy issue with GDPR to use webfonts.

Looking forward to your answer.

fred
Participant

Hello sir,

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response and any inconvenience it may have caused.

To better understand your requirements, we kindly request clarification on the font preferences for the table of contents. Could you please specify whether you intend to use a custom font that needs to be uploaded or if you prefer to display the local font currently used in your themes within the table of contents section? Your response will significantly aid us in proceeding with the necessary updates.

Our team remains committed to delivering a superior user experience, and your feedback is of utmost importance to us. Once we have a clear understanding of your font preferences and complete the implementation, we will promptly update you with the latest version of our plugin.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to receiving your response and resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hi 🙂
Thank you for your answer and ok, lets get more concrete:
I am using Elementor with a local hostet font (Lato).
Is it possible “to connect” TOC to this local hosted font?
Thank you and best wishes!

fred
Participant

Hello Sir,

To utilize the Lato font for the table of contents, kindly navigate to the Typography settings and locate the Title and Heading section. In this section, you’ll find an option to search for and select the Lato font. Once you’ve chosen Lato, please press the save button.

Please check the attached examples:

https://prnt.sc/k-mtDuaHtI4Z

or

https://prnt.sc/r5ATSkjnvde8

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Hi there,
yes exactly, this is how to choose “lato”.
But this is the google web-font version of Lato.
Not my local hosted Lato font.
Please understand my question right: i asked how to use the local hostet Lato font with your plugin…

fred
Participant

Dear Sir,

I would like to acknowledge your requirement. To address this, a manual process is necessary. Could you kindly provide us with the font that is currently being utilized on your website? It would greatly assist us if you could upload the font to a shared drive and subsequently share the link with us.

Furthermore, in order to expedite the resolution process, we kindly request that you create a temporary user account for our developer. This account will facilitate their access to your website for the required adjustments. Rest assured, we will prioritize this task and complete it promptly.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Thank you and best regards,

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hi Bishal,
I am sure we can solve this topic with CSS adjustments and there is no need to have a developer logged in in my system.
I will post all information as Private Reply next to this post.
Thank you very much!
Best

fred
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
fred
Participant

Dear Sir,

I would like to draw your attention to a specific aspect observed on the mentioned page. It appears that both fonts employed on the page are identical, as highlighted in the following screenshot: https://prnt.sc/JsENzGzCx_Xc

However, this observation has led to some uncertainty on our end. Kindly, could you provide some clarification regarding this matter?

We eagerly anticipate your response and greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this query.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
fred
Participant

Dear Sir,

I kindly request your assistance in the following matter: Could you please remove the font option from the plugin settings? In case no font is selected within the Table of Contents settings, the plugin will seamlessly utilize the default font of the current theme. (https://prnt.sc/R2mJVu3cnmUE)

Furthermore, I would like to suggest the option of manually inserting the provided CSS code below, subsequent to the removal of the font from the TOC plugin settings.

.bd_toc_container .bd_toc_wrapper .bd_toc_content_list_item ul li a {
font-family: ‘Lato’;
}

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Ahhh yes!
Thank you very much! Works perfect!

fred
Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Using Local Hosted Fonts’ is closed to new replies.