TOP is suddenly stopped working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)

I have been using TOP for two months now and it works very well.

But today, it suddenly stopped working, and I can’t figure out why.

helloaitoolio
Participant

I kept the TOP on the Left Sidebar, but it suddenly ran into the middle of my post

helloaitoolio
Participant

Oh, I cleared the cache, and now it’s working.

That’s a weird question.

helloaitoolio
Participant

Dear Sir,

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for discovering this solution. Should you encounter any additional concerns or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to provide prompt and professional support.

Thank you for your trust.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello, Sir.

Thank you for contacting us.

We have investigated the issue you reported and found that the page where you want to add a table of contents is not a specific single blog page or post page. It seems that the page is a dynamic page where you are displaying some specific posts. Unfortunately, it is not possible to show a table of contents on such a page.
If we have misunderstood your request, please let us know.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Sincerely,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello sir,

The reason the Table of Contents doesn’t have a front page option is because most people use a front page as their home page, and a Table of Contents is typically not needed there.

If you’d like to include a Table of Contents on your front page, could you please specify where exactly on the front page you’d like it to be placed? This information will help us better understand your request and assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir,

The reason the Table of Contents doesn’t have a front page option is because most people use a front page as their home page, and a Table of Contents is typically not needed there.

If you’d like to include a Table of Contents on your front page, could you please specify where exactly on the front page you’d like it to be placed? This information will help us better understand your request and assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘TOP is suddenly stopped working’ is closed to new replies.