ToC dissapears with the pro version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

After activating the pro version, the ToC dissapears from our articles.

Andrei Pelin
Participant

Hello sir,

We request you to share your website login details with us in a private replay on so that our dev team can fix the issue as soon as possible.

We kindly ask for your understanding that tomorrow is our weekend, so we won’t be able to fix the issue. Next day we will fix it.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. We’re here to assist you.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
Andrei Pelin
Participant

Hello sir,

We’re pleased to inform you that we have resolved the issue you reported. Could you please take a moment to check and confirm if everything is working correctly now? If you encounter any further problems or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help and ensure your satisfaction.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

At first impression the issue was solved. After I chose another predefined template, the issue is still present. Please take a look and let me know what should I do to solve this issue permanently. Also, when I select the sticky option, the article page moves up and down after scrolling on mobile version.

Andrei Pelin
Participant

Hello sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Please be assured that our team is actively working on resolving it. We will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. I have investigated your concerns. It seems that the problem persists with your previous post. However, I have created a new post and updated the premade layout, and it now works perfectly. When you switch to another premade layout, you need to select the post type each time. But if you use our Gutenberg block, there’s no need to select the post type; you can simply choose any premade layout, and it will work perfectly.

Please create a new post and review it again. I believe it will work well. Don’t worry; we are always here to assist you. Please watch the video; it should clarify the entire process.

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/918609727/7bdad1572a

Thanks,
Rubel Ahmed
WordPress Developer
BoomDevs

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.