The destinations seem broken

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)

After the import data the destinations, and tours pages doenst work. It seems like the main pages of the tours and categories and destinations, dont seem functional.
Can you please help?

giannis
Participant

Dear Giannis,

We regret to hear that you’re encountering difficulties. To assist you more effectively, could you kindly provide temporary login credentials through a private reply? This will enable our development team to help set up the demo to mirror our live theme closely.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
giannis
Participant

Dear Giannis,

I hope this message finds you well. To ensure I fully understand your request, are you seeking a complete and clean installation of the demo? Proceeding with this will involve importing the full demo content, which means any customizations or content you’ve added to your theme, such as posts or modifications, will be erased. This action will revert your site to its original state, mirroring the demo exactly.

Could you please confirm if this is indeed what you desire? Your confirmation will help us proceed accordingly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Yes you can proceed. I didnt do anything that important yet so that won’t be any problem.

giannis
Participant

Hello sir,

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully resolved the demo import issue you were experiencing. You can now access your site without any difficulties.

Here are the credentials you need to access your site:

Username: admin
Password: 3LqjryoiFkJdp!r4fE7mBwys

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Thanks, it seems functional now! I ll let you know if something occurs. Thanks again

giannis
Participant

Hello sir,

Your satisfaction means a lot to us. If you’re happy with the support we’ve provided, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a review.

Your feedback helps us improve and continue serving you better. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you. Thank you for choosing us.

Here is the review link:
https://themeforest.net/item/routehaven-travel-tour-booking-wordpress-theme/reviews/49750984

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
giannis
Participant

Hello Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that the issue you encountered has been successfully resolved. Kindly take a moment to review the changes made and provide any feedback you may have.

https://vimeo.com/919035827/49fbbfe2ec

Thank you for your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

Best regards,

Rubel Ahmed
WordPress Developer
Boomdevs

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Thanks it works fine now!

I noticed another problem though.
For the specific trip “Fun in the Sun with El Greco” you can see that we ve selected in the trip settings a 6 Hours trip. In the tirp’s page it shows fine on the top above the image 6 Hours.

But in the frontpage you can see that under the image where it says the location and the duration it says 6days.
Can you please help?

Thanks

giannis
Participant

Hello sir,

We’ve resolved the issue on our end. Could you please check to ensure everything is working perfectly on your end as well? Additionally, I’ve attached a video for your reference. Please take a moment to review it.

Here is the link: https://vimeo.com/919114731/8017c162d6

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We’re here to assist you further if needed.

Best regards,
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.