Prompts not generating results

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

I purchased Pro and began testing out the prompts. I was able to generate basic things such as titles and an about us page, but when I went to have it generate a paragraph or full article, it spins for a little bit and then results in nothing. No errors, nothing. After doing so, the basic prompts that worked before no longer work, exhibiting the same behavior. I have plenty of credit left on my OpenAI account and *I can see that it is spending credit every attempt* but nothing is generated. I’ve tried different models including gpt-4 and text-davinci-003 (default) but none so far seem to work. Nothing shows in the history, either.
The frustrating part is that it’s spending my OpenAI credit while doing seemingly nothing. What might cause this type of behavior?
After submitting, this post was marked as spam. So, I’m resubmitting.

lee.neighoff
Participant

Dear Sir,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. To ensure you can use our plugin without any problems, we would like to investigate further and help you resolve the issue. For this purpose, we kindly request you to create a temporary user account and share the credentials with us in a private reply. We assure you that we will not use your API for testing, we will use our own API for testing. We appreciate your cooperation and patience in this matter.
Sincerely,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

I’m not comfortable allowing access to my website in this manner, but I am happy to provide any settings or logs you may need to identify the problem.

lee.neighoff
Participant

Hello sir,

First, go to WP CoPilot Setting option then give us all setting screen short. After that, go to the ‘Inspect’ option and navigate to the ‘Network’ tab. If you encounter any errors while checking the requests, please provide a screenshot of that error.

If you face any difficulties in configuring these settings, you can temporarily grant us access, and we won’t store anything, and it’s also 100% safe. You can also create a staging site where we can try the plugin and face any kind of problem then can share the staging site credentials. We will use our API token to test it, and we haven’t encountered any errors from our end.

Also, We are ready to solve this issue and We are fully committed to ensuring the satisfaction of each user because that is our ultimate goal.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Thank you for the response! Here are the requested screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/VBFWZmT

Please let me know if there’s anything else you need. Also, WordPress keeps notifying me of a new update (1.0.5) but I’ve tried both updating through WordPress and downloading the latest version from my account page here, and both seem to still be 1.0.4. The changelog says it addresses some Gutenberg block issues. Could it possibly help with this problem? If so, how can I download the latest version?

lee.neighoff
Participant

Apologies, as for some reason Imgur instantly 404’d the album. I tried reuploading but got the same issue.

I’ve made a Google Photos album as a workaround: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZigmR9rBC28ywe9V8

lee.neighoff
Participant

Hello sir,

Thanks for your response. After watching your all details I have found that you have used Max tokens 2000. To address this, we recommend reducing the token count to a maximum of 500 words. After making this adjustment, please test the functionality to ensure it is working as expected.

Once you’ve made the changes, kindly inform us of the results or any issues you encounter during testing. We’ll be here to assist you further if needed.

If you have any questions or require additional guidance, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re here to help you resolve this matter.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello,

2000 was the default if I recall. I’ve tried both 500 and 100 and am getting the same result.

lee.neighoff
Participant

Hello sir,

We had hoped that the previous solution would resolve your issue, but it appears that you are still experiencing the same problem. We understand your frustration, and we want to assure you that we are committed to finding a solution.

In many cases, reducing the token count to 500 words or less has resolved similar issues that have less server response time. However, it seems that your case is more complex. To investigate this further, we kindly request your cooperation and ask for your credentials. If you prefer, you can create a staging site to share with us for testing purposes.

Please rest assured that we take the security of your information seriously. We have a long-standing reputation for providing trustworthy service to our customers, and you can check the feedback from other users who have shared their credentials with us.

Your cooperation in this matter is crucial for us to diagnose and resolve the issue effectively. We understand your concerns, but we have no other viable option at this point.

We appreciate your understanding and eagerly await your next response.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Prompts not generating results’ is closed to new replies.