Problem when upgrading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I have a client’s website, to which the plugin was installed, with the last update the badges are not visible on the front of the products.

I have checked configuration and compatibility with other plugins and theme, and everything is normal, but the badges are still not displayed.

The theme I use is: Kandece

I also have several plugins installed for woocommerce functions and the site in general.

I put some CSS to place the badges in a specific way, but even without the Css when I update, the badges are not seen.

Any solution to this?

support2
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for your request.
In order to provide you with the best support possible, we will need access to your website. Please provide us with the necessary credentials (In a private reply ) so that we can assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to helping you resolve your issue.

Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Dear Sir,

Upon our investigation, we did not encounter this problem, as the badges are still visible even after the plugin update. For your reference, we have provided a video demonstration showcasing this. >> https://vimeo.com/858886867/fd23449c27

Furthermore, we noticed that there might be a disparity in badge sizes due to custom CSS that was implemented for batch sizing. To ensure uniformity in badge sizes, we recommend adjusting the badge dimensions through the settings page.

In addition, it came to our attention that individual badges have been assigned to each product manually. We would like to suggest a more efficient approach by utilizing the category badge settings, which would allow you to apply badges based on categories, streamlining the process.

Lastly, regarding your recent inquiry via email, I regret to inform you that at present, organizing badge positions according to your specific preferences is not within the current capabilities of the system. However, our development team is consistently working to enhance the plugin’s features, and I’ll be sure to communicate your request to them for consideration in future updates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem when upgrading’ is closed to new replies.