Problem “TOP WordPress Table Of Contents”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

I bought your table plugin “TOP WordPress Table Of Contents” but when installing it I get the following error:

Can you give me a guide or help to solve it.

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pro_licence_redirect_url() (previously declared in /home/u199732350/domains/inmueblesdestacados.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-mobile-bottom-menu-pro/wp-bnav-pro.php:116) in /home/u199732350/domains/inmueblesdestacados.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/boomdevs-toc-pro/boomdevs-toc-pro.php on line 135

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for providing the credentials. We will now take a closer look at the meter.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Dear Sir,

I would like to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. However, I am pleased to inform you that our support team has successfully resolved the issue. Kindly verify if everything is functioning correctly now.

We remain committed to providing you with the best service possible and are always available to assist you whenever you require our support.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Thanks for your help my friend.

Regards.

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello good day, I am very happy with the functions and design.

I have a detail that I can not add a table of contents in the pages.

When I activate it, the functions of the site are altered.

Can you help me to solve this issue

Thanks for your help

Regards, Kike

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello my friend.

The website works fine, I just can’t add the table of contents on the pages.

Regards, Kike

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your patience. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more details regarding the issue you are experiencing or the specific pages where you are encountering difficulty with the Table of Contents (TOC).

I would like to inform you that we have already created a private page (https://inmueblesdestacados.com/test-page/) where the TOC is functioning correctly and only administrators have access to it.

In case you require further assistance, I would kindly request you to record a brief video explaining the issue and your requirements or provide additional information on the specific pages where you would like to add the TOC.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello how are you I hope you are well

Just wanted to say thank you for your help, your plugin works great on the site.

I have 2 doubts…

1 Do you have some code for my site pages to show the closed sticky button on the desktop version?

2 On Blog I would like to do the opposite, I would like to show the sticky bar open all the time during desktop scrolling

At the moment I can only choose one option to do it, do you have any guide or code to be able to do this?

Thanks for your help, Kike.

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Dear Sir,

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately, I noticed that your previous message was inadvertently missed. As you mentioned, the feature you are looking for is not currently available in our plugin. However, we are committed to continuously improving our product and will certainly consider adding this feature in our next update.

Alternatively, if you are interested, we can explore the possibility of providing a custom solution to meet your specific needs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem “TOP WordPress Table Of Contents”’ is closed to new replies.