Plugin is not installig in WordPress.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I recently purchased Donik and I cannot install the following required plugin “Unlimited Elementor Inner Sections”. Everytime I click on install, it gives me the following error:

“Something went wrong with the plugin API.”.

All of my other plugins have installed correctly except this one.

safery.hossain
Participant

Hello sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Our dedicated team of developers is actively addressing the issue you encountered. Rest assured, we are diligently working on resolving it. Once the necessary updates are completed, we will promptly notify you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. We’re here to assist you every step of the way.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Thanks it is working after the new update

safery.hossain
Participant

Hello sir,

Your satisfaction means a lot to us. If you’re happy with the support we’ve provided, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a review.

Your feedback helps us improve and continue serving you better. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you. Thank you for choosing us.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.