No Pro functionalities are found

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

After I installed free and pro plug-ins and activated with your license and ChatGPT API, I found there are no Pro prompts appeared on my content creation. My system configuration is windows11 and wordpress 6.4.3.

takecino
Participant

Hello Takecino,
Apologies for the trouble you’re having using our product. I’m forwarding this ticket to my team right away and they will take a look at it with the highest priority and help you resolve this asap.
Could you please share your site credentials on a private reply please? So that our developers can have a look?
Also, Just making sure

* You’ve placed an order from here: https://wpaicopilot.com/appsumo-lifetime-deals/
* Download the pro plugin
* Activated the license

Right?

Regards,
Robin

BoomDevs
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
takecino
Participant

Dear Sir,

In order to conduct a more thorough investigation, we kindly request temporary access to your site. Could you please create temporary login credentials for your site and share them with us via a private reply? This will enable our development team to assist you in resolving the issue efficiently.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
takecino
Participant

Dear Takecino,

Thank you for providing the details. We have diligently investigated the matter and are pleased to inform you that we have successfully resolved the issue. Would you kindly take a moment to verify the resolution on your end?

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.