Multiple Child menues show when clicking submenus

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hello,

I have created 4 submenus under one navbar item. When clicking these submenus the child menus stack unless you unclick the submenus.

Examble:
Navbar: 4 colomns(lets call them A, B, C D)
Submenu: Under A, I have 4 submenus, 4 colomns (lets call them 1, 2, 3 and 4)
Childmenu: Under 1, I have 6 colomn items(links to different sites). Under 2, I have 2 colomns. When clicking clicking Submenu 1, it shows all 6 childs correcly, when clicking, B, it creates another child menu under the current childmenu of colomn 1. It then has 1 sub row open and 2 child rows open.

Is it possible to autoclose submenu A when clicking submenu B?

For visual:
NAVBAR:
A
– 1
–Link1
–Link2
–Link3
–Link4
–Link5
–Link6
– 2
–Link1
–Link2
– 3
– 4
B
C
D

Emil
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for your request.
In order to provide you with the best support possible, we will need access to your website. Please provide us with the necessary credentials (In a private reply ) so that we can assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to helping you resolve your issue.

Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that, unfortunately, we have not received any response regarding your ticket. As a result, we will be closing the ticket at this time.

However, please rest assured that our team remains dedicated to providing you with the assistance you require. When you need any further help or have any additional queries, please feel free to open a new support ticket. We are always ready and eager to assist you.

Thank you for choosing to use our plugin. We sincerely appreciate your support and value your business.

Once again, if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Child menues show when clicking submenus’ is closed to new replies.