mobile floating menu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)

1. I can’t open a mobile floating navigation on my phone. If I press long, the context menu comes with the floating menu. And when I press it short, the floating menu does not open, and the screen moves to another table of contents.
Tell me how to open when you touch it on mobile.

2. How to make the width of the folded table of contents as the articles width? (in a responsive page)

* Use Google Translation.

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for reaching out. To guide you through the process, we’ve prepared a helpful video tutorial on adding a floating Table of Contents. You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeG4vJAWmxk

If you find it challenging or prefer a personalized touch, feel free to create a video detailing your specific customization needs. Alternatively, you can share your login credentials with us, and our skilled development team will handle the customization for you. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re here to help in any way we can. Looking forward to assisting you further!

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

That was a really terrible answer.
My problem is as follows:
1. Mouse over is not possible on mobile phones.
2. The only way to open the floating navigation is by touching it.
3. However, when you touch the button, Open → Click is executed simultaneously.
4. The screen moves to a completely different item.
5. Touch and hold the floating navigation to open a context menu with details of the floating navigation.
6. How can I open floating navigation on mobile?

https://imgur.com/a/rQ1ivHi (two image)

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello sir,

We’ve taken a look at our website, and everything seems to be running smoothly on the mobile version. Please check this video: https://vimeo.com/891031797?share=copy

To help you better, could you please provide us with your website login details? It would be great if you could create a staging site and share those details as well. This will allow us to investigate more effectively and check if there’s any conflict between plugins and your theme. Your cooperation is much appreciated!

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir,

We understand your problem and we’ll need to conduct a thorough investigation to get to the bottom of this problem. We need your website login details. Don’t worry, it’s totally safe with us – you can trust us.

If you’re more comfortable, you can create a staging site and share those details too. This way, we can dig deeper and figure out if there’s any clash between plugins and your theme. We appreciate your cooperation!

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

This is just a TOP TOC issue.
Floating = TOP position is ok.
Floating = Bottom position is not ok.

This is because if you touch it at the TOP position, it opens and the title is touched.
There was no response when you clicked on the title, so you guys thought everything was okay.

In Bottom Position, when touched, it opens and the Last header is touched.
So the screen goes to Last header.

Because floating navigation opens when the mouse is hovered over, it opens and clicks when touched on mobile devices.

Additionally, you guys need to fix an issue where floating navigation on mobile doesn’t close before clicking on the table of contents when opened.

* google translation

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello sir,

We get what’s going on, and we’re on it. We’ll fix the issue as quickly as we can. Stay connected with us, and we’ll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

15 days have passed.

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello sir,

We sincerely apologize for not updating you earlier. That was our mistake, and we appreciate your understanding. The good news is, we’ve now updated our plugin to the latest version. Could you please update it on your end and check if everything is okay? Let us know, and remember, we’re here for you and ready to provide any support you may need. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Have you done the test?
You haven’t solved the problem of the pop-up opening, but the bottom item being clicked as it opens.

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello,
This is Bishal
I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the plugin. Please make sure you have updated both the free and pro versions. Or please, follow these steps:

– Uninstall the Table of Content Free and Pro plugin.
– Clear your cache. If you use any caching plugin.
– Reinstall the latest versions of both plugins.
– Choose the premade layout with the Floating table of contents at the bottom.

You can check out our demos here where everything works fine. >> http://demo.boomdevs.com/table-of-contents

We are very sorry that we overlooked your ticket due to some technical issues. We value your satisfaction and feedback. Please try the steps I suggested and let me know if it works. You can also contact me through the live chat on our website homepage.

I appreciate your patience and cooperation

Thank you
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘mobile floating menu’ is closed to new replies.