Mobile Floating Menu issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

1. Floating [ON / Bottom Position] / Floating Navigation [OFF]
→ [div class=”bd_toc_floating_content list-type-number” style=”display: block;”]
→ [Style = “Display: Block”] in the floating menu is not gone, so the unfolded list does not fold.
→ Floating [ON] / Floating Navigation [ON] = Fine.

2. Floating Menu touch issue is not solved.
https://imgur.com/a/K7WDqpZ
→ This is a test of your 11th demo site. If you press the floating menu, the top table of contents will be pressed together.

3. Your site seems to have a bug where the 13th comment (2PAGE) does not appear on the screen. So I wrote a new writing.

4. It’s a paid plug-in, so I hope you will test it enough.

* Google Translation

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello sir,
Please accept my apologies for all the inconvenience. I would like to say something.

1. The plugin was updated again last day. Everything is working perfectly for us. You mentioned the 11 no demo. Check out our video to see how well it works. >> https://youtube.com/shorts/1hfSRkRyGQM

2. We have also checked out your site, but found that it does not close the TOC after clicking outside. Here is the video >> https://youtube.com/shorts/gOupoKyeQI4?feature=share
I have recorded it. However, you can see that it works perfectly on our demo site video.

The point is that something may be wrong with your site. It is possible that there are conflicting issues. We need to take a look at your site. Would it be possible to create a staging site where you can give us temporary access and we will certainly fix the problem?

If you are not experiencing any problems, you can also temporarily log in to the live site. There is no need to worry about its safety. It is our priority to provide support to our clients and to ensure their satisfaction. You can create a reply by clicking on the private reply option if you would like to share a temporary login.

Waiting for your response.
Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Haaaa…
I don’t know if you’re not reading the text properly or if the translator isn’t working well.
11st Demo = Floating [ON] / Floating Navigation [ON]
My page = Floating [ON] / Floating Navigation [OFF]

Have you tested with Floating [ON] and Floating Navigation [OFF]?
I said the 11st demo had no problem with that part.
and You fixed the problem part. thank you.

But I don’t think I got what I said right. Please test with Floating ON and Floating Navigation OFF.

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Dear sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the misunderstanding of the problem. We have fixed the issue and released a new version of the plugin. Please uninstall and delete the current plugin from your site and reinstall it from wordpress.org. Then, please test it again and let us know if it works as expected.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Good. Problem solved.
Separately from this, I would like to point out another problem.

When using GeneratePress skin and Floating [ON] / Floating Navigation [ON]
Back to TOP Button and Floating Menu crash.

If you press the <> button in the Floating Menu and then the TOP button, the screen will be fixed.
I’m telling you this because I think other skins with the TOP function will probably be the same.

Thank you.

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello sir,

I’m pleased to learn that the previous solution has proven effective for you. I apologize for any confusion or difficulty in understanding your initial text. I appreciate your patience in clarifying the issue.

From your latest message, Did you mean to say that is there any be an issue specifically related to the GeneratePress Theme? Your insights will help us better comprehend the situation and tailor our support accordingly.

Additionally, if you find it convenient, creating a brief video demonstration, similar to the one you shared before, would greatly aid our understanding and expedite the resolution process.

Thank you for your continued cooperation, and I look forward to assisting you in resolving this matter promptly.

Best regards,

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Okay.

Setting: Floating [ON] / Floating Navigation [ON]

https://imgur.com/a/TDwRAw6 (Pay attention below the video)

When I press the arrow button of Floating Navigation, the back to top button does not work.
After that, the screen does not scroll and does not change even when you press the arrow button.
When you press the Arrow button, an ID that starts with #~ appears after the URL, which seems to be the reason.
If you open and press the Floating menu instead of the arrow button, the #string will not be created. back to top also works fine.

google translation.

wjdrbvlf
Participant

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for missing your message. There was a technical issue that caused the oversight. Our office is closed today, but rest assured, we’ll get in touch with you tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Boomdevs Support Team

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir,

Apologies for the inconvenience you’ve recently experienced with our products. Issues like this typically don’t occur with our plugin. However, we understand your concern, and we’ll need to conduct a thorough investigation to get to the bottom of this problem.

To solve this issue, we kindly request share your website url, credentials with us. Once we have received this information, our team of developers will investigate the issue thoroughly and work towards a solution to resolve it for you.

If you have any further questions or need assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

I told you everything in the attached video. If you have the ability to understand, you can look and see what the problem is.
As the # link is added to the address bar, it causes a conflict with back to top.

TOC Setting: Floating [ON] / Floating Navigation [ON]

wjdrbvlf
Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Floating Menu issue’ is closed to new replies.