Issue with Top Header Menu Settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Hello Support,

We hope this message finds you well.

We are encountering an issue while trying to adjust the settings in the top header menu of our WordPress website. Specifically, we are attempting to disable the search input icon along with its field, and instead, we aim to display a “Let’s Connect” button in the top header menu.

However, despite our efforts, we have encountered some functionality issues preventing us from achieving the desired outcome. We have attached a screenshot for your reference, which illustrates the current state of the top header menu.

We kindly request your guidance and assistance in resolving this matter. Any advice or instructions you can provide to help us successfully implement these changes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. We eagerly await your response and assistance.

Warm regards,
Shoaib, Clinosis LLC

shoaib
Participant

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our product. To speed up the investigation and resolution of the issue you’re encountering, we kindly ask you to create temporary login details for our developer. These details will be kept confidential, shared only via private reply, ensuring the safety of your credentials. This will enable our developer team to swiftly address the issue.

Appreciate your cooperation.

Best regards.
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello Shamiul Bishal,

I have try to contact you and your tech team through live chat but unfortunately I am unable to connect with you guys.

I can share my WordPress login credentials through live chat

Please let me know what is your standard response time ?

I am looking forward for your response.

Regards
Shoaib

shoaib
Participant

Hello Sir,
We are delighted to assist you during our official support hours, which are as follows:

Office Hours:
Sunday to Thursday10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GMT +6)

Please feel free to contact us within these designated times, and we will be more than happy to address any inquiries or concerns you may have.
Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.