Issue with table of contents on my website

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you about an issue that I am experiencing with the table of contents on my website.

The problem is that the H1 headers are dynamically generated on my website, which causes them not to be displayed in the table of contents.

I would like to request your assistance in finding a solution to this problem. Could you provide me with any guidance or advice to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your attention and cooperation.

Best regards,

Kike

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello sir,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing in response to the issue you raised regarding the Heading 1 not showing up on the Table of Contents (TOC).

Upon conducting a thorough investigation, we have discovered that the Heading 1 you mentioned is actually the title. As you can see in this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/wGXiXb1h3OCd, the title is not able to display on the TOC. However, if you place it in the post section, it will appear in the post, as shown in this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/iAvHAG48UyXG.

At our company, we value each and every one of our customers and always strive to provide the best possible service. We would like to assure you that we are here to help.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Shamiul Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello sir,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and appreciate your willingness to reach out to us for assistance.

To better understand the issue you are facing, would you kindly provide us with specific details regarding the problem? You may elaborate in writing or choose to share a recorded video or a screenshot, whichever is most convenient for you. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing you with the best possible solutions to resolve the issue promptly.

Please be assured that we are committed to providing excellent customer service, and we will do everything possible to ensure that you are satisfied with our assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hi, I just wanted to tell you.

uncheck to not show h3 in table of contents

And when I activated it again, it started to work in the main menu

Thanks for your help anyway

Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant

Hello sir,

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response. We assure you that we will promptly investigate the issue at hand and provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello sir,

We would like to inform you that we have conducted a thorough testing of your website and have found no issues with its functionality. In order to ensure comprehensive testing, we created an h3 heading on one of your posts and previewed it. However, we did not encounter any problems with the website’s menu or other features.

We have also attached a video for your reference, which shows that the website is functioning smoothly without any glitches.

https://vimeo.com/826441308/6625717ff7

If there are still any concerns or issues that you would like to bring to our attention, we kindly request that you provide us with a more detailed description of the problem or share a video highlighting the issue. We remain committed to providing you with the best possible service and support.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm regards,
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Jose Entrambasaguas
Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with table of contents on my website’ is closed to new replies.