outeHaven – -> I cant edit any webpage with Elementor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The left side menu doesn’t loading so I’m not able to edit any page of the Demo Import.

maximej
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
maximej
Participant

Can you help me?

maximej
Participant

Can you help me?

maximej
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
maximej
Participant

Dear Maximej,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. We understand how crucial your concerns are, and we’re here to assist you promptly.

Please note, that our office was closed over the weekend, and we have yet to start our work today. This has temporarily limited our support team’s availability. However, we have already prioritized your issue for immediate attention. Since you’ve kindly provided your credentials, our team will be ready to address your concerns within the first hour of our business hours today.

We earnestly request your patience during this brief period. Rest assured, we are dedicated to swiftly and effectively resolving your issue, as client satisfaction is our foremost goal.

Thank you for your understanding and trust in us.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello Maximej,

Good news! The problem has been fixed by installing the WP Travel Engine plugin. Kindly check to ensure everything is working as expected on your end.

Your prompt confirmation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Thank you so much for fixing the bug 🙂 Good support!

maximej
Participant

Hello sir,

Your satisfaction means a lot to us. If you’re happy with the support we’ve provided, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a review.

Your feedback helps us improve and continue serving you better. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you. Thank you for choosing us.

Here is the review link:
https://themeforest.net/item/routehaven-travel-tour-booking-wordpress-theme/reviews/49750984

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.