Fatal Error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Hi, there’s a ‘Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error’ error on my website. I have a pro version of this plugin.
What can be the causes and a solution for that?
Thanks!

Varad Khadke
Participant

Hello Varad,
Thanks for purchasing for product and we are sorry to hear that you’re having trouble setting up our plugin.
Could you please share your website address with temporary credentials for us, to look at the error and fix it for you please?
You can share the credentials here and “Set As Private Reply” to share it securely. You can remove our access as soon as the issue is solved.
Regards,
Robin

BoomDevs
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
Varad Khadke
Participant

Dear Varad Khadke,

Thank you for providing the credentials. Our dedicated developer team is on it and will address the matter promptly. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Should you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance, feel free to reach out. We value your partnership and are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Dear Varad Khadke,

Greetings! To thoroughly investigate the reported issue, we kindly request FTP access. Could you please create a staging site and an FTP account for it, sharing the details with us? Alternatively, if more convenient, you can provide the FTP details for the live site; rest assured, this information is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

Kindly share the necessary details via a private reply. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Sure. Give me some time and i’ll share the details.
Thanks!

Varad Khadke
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
Varad Khadke
Participant

Hello sir,
The issue has been successfully resolved. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to provide you with support. If you found our assistance valuable, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to provide a rating on WordPress at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mobile-bottom-menu-for-wp/

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us.

Thank you,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.