Error “There has been a critical error on this website”

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)

Hello,
I bought the RouteHaven wordpress template from themeforest,
i installed demos contents home page is fine but all others pages broken, seems like the header have issue with html or css and got the message “”.
please check the link or screen below.
https://new.anzaltours.com/?page_id=537
blob:https://photos.onedrive.com/adc083cc-cfe7-4d22-939b-d8777d7ad703
Best regards.

jaouad.acim
Participant

Hello sir,

We are sorry for the late response due to our office closing time. And also we apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to assist you with your issue, we will need access to your website. Can you please provide us with the login credentials ( in a private reply ) so that we can investigate the issue further?
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello sir,

Thank you for providing the credentials via email. We will now take a closer look at the meter.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hi Sir,

We’re considering resetting the site and doing a fresh demo import. Is that alright with you?

Thanks,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello
The issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience. In order to determine whether or not everything is in order, you can check.
It is our pleasure to have you as a customer. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other issue that needs to be addressed.
Regards
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

thank you it seems like everything is fine now, but in order to fix that if it happens later, where the issue coming from ?

jaouad.acim
Participant

Hello sir,
You don’t need to worry about the theme issue anymore since it has been solved and upgraded.

We’d be super grateful if you could do us a quick favor – share your experience by leaving a review on ThemeForest. Your feedback helps us rock even harder and helps others discover the magic of our plugins.

For Review – https://vimeo.com/926982435/f1776551bf

Any other questions or issues? We’ve got your back!

Thanks for being a part of BoomDevs!

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hi, I am experiencing this exact issue. I am also unable to edit pages with Elementor. Are you able to help me out please?

anikasjulie
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for your inquiry. We’ve re-evaluated your site, and Elementor seems to be functioning correctly. Could you please specify which page is experiencing issues with Elementor?

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed
WordPress Developer
Boomdevs

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Hello,

Firstly, I am not a sir 😂 Secondly, I haven’t even shared my site with you so how could you have checked it? I think you may be confusing me with the original poster.

The ‘Edit with Elementor’ button is there but will not allow me to click it. Also cannot access it through any other way like Edit > Edit with Elementor either.
Site is here. I will set up a login for you.

http://3.27.49.172/

anikasjulie
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
anikasjulie
Participant

Hello there,
Apologies for the confusion,

Upon reviewing, I found that the provided credentials are not functioning. I kindly ask you to refrain from sharing credentials here for security purposes. Instead, I urge you to create a separate ticket specifically for this issue, and kindly provide the credentials there.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.