Don’t see the badges on Woo products lists & Woo products carousels

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)

Hello Team BoomDevs, I was in contact with your colleague
Shamiul Bishal who told me that you could fix the issue on my website once I bought a licence. So here we go 🙂

The issue: I do not see the badges on the product images of the Woo products list & Woo product carousel widgets built with Elementor Addons on this page: panda.kinsta.cloud.

Shamiul explained to me that it is because the widgets don’t have the Woo-commerce hooks. We tried to add several shortcodes/functions available in your docs but it did not work. However, he told me that you could fix it 🙂

Could you please help me out now I have a licence?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Kind regards,
Sophie

Sophie 2e
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Sophie 2e
Participant

Hi Sophie,
It’s great to have you with us. This will be resolved as soon as possible by our developer team. However, you must first install the Pro plugin on your website. The file can be downloaded from Codecanyon.

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Hello Rubel,

Thanks for your reply 🙂 Sorry about that, I thought that I added the pro version previously. I re-add it, could you let me know if it has worked this time?

Thanks for your help,
Kind regards,
Sophie

Sophie 2e
Participant

Hi Sophie,
Our team has already started working on your issue. However, we need FTP access to your site. Follow this guide if you don’t know how to create FTP >> https://docs.cpanel.net/cpanel/files/ftp-accounts/

Alternatively, you can share your Hosting account so we can fix the issue.

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Sophie 2e
Participant

Hi Sophie,
The issue has been resolved. Could you please check if it is working properly?

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Hello Rublel,

You and your team are fantastic! Thank you so so so much, it works perfectly for the Elementor Addon widgets now 😀 You are the best!

However, I thought that if the code fixed for these widgets, that it will then work for any “product archive/list” widgets but I noticed that on the marketplace pages like this one: https://panda.kinsta.cloud/product_industry/fashion/ that use The Plus Elementor product list widget, we can still not see the badges :/

Could you kindly help me with this matter? I only use these 3 widgets for products archives so I won’t have more requests on this matter 🙂

Then I will just need to discuss with finance to get a budget for the custom taxonomy project I discuss with Shamiul Bishal 🙂

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thank you and your team again for your incredible work,
Best regards,
Sophie

Sophie 2e
Participant

Hi Sophie,
We have also resolved the second issue you told me about. Please let us know if it is working properly.

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Hello Rubel,

You and your team are the best !!! 😀 Thank you so so so so much for your efficiency and support 😀 It works like a charm 😀

I will come back to you soon for the custom work,
and until then, I wish you a fantastic end of the week,
Best regards,
Sophie

Sophie 2e
Participant
Sophie 2e
Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Don’t see the badges on Woo products lists & Woo products carousels’ is closed to new replies.