custom link not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)

Hi,
I added custom link to my badges. But its not clickable. Can you help me with this issue?

example here: https://www.bettenland.ch/?s=lola

Thanks
Maaike

maaike.stoeckli
Participant

Hello Maike,
Thanks for purchasing our plugin and sorry to hear that you’re having trouble using our product.
I’ve checked your link, by default in the product list item is itself a link. You can have a link inside another link. That’s why badges are already linked in the product single page, not in the shop list.
Please feel free to let us know if you’ve any other problems.
Thanks,
Robin

Robin
Keymaster

Well its also not working in the product page. Just open a product in the link above and try. So I dont understand what you mean by “link within link”

What else is the custom URL field for then?

maaike.stoeckli
Participant

Hello There,
I see you have a problem with the single page too which is not normal. Can you please make sure you have the settings enabled on our plugin settings page?
Also, if you can share your website access in a private reply here we can have our developer look at your site and solve it asap.
Thanks,
Robin

Robin
Keymaster

How can I reach you?

maaike.stoeckli
Participant

You already do. Just place your creds in the reply and mark it as a private reply. Check the screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/wljyvb

Robin
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
maaike.stoeckli
Participant

Can I share an image with you of deprecated code? I dont know how to upload an image on here.

maaike.stoeckli
Participant

hello? Who is going to help me with this now?

maaike.stoeckli
Participant

Hello There,
Sorry for the late reply. We have pulling of our hairs looking at the issues that you you were having but we couldn’t reproduce any of this, then we looked into our settings panel in your site and seems like you’re using a older version of our plugin which is no longer supported.

I’m not sure how did you downloaded this version because this version is no longer available to download and we have updated our plugin few months ago.

Please go to codecanyon and download the latest version of our plugin. Also in the next reply please share your purchase code in a private reply.

Thanks,
Robin

BoomDevs
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
maaike.stoeckli
Participant

Ive seen you worked my on devsite. Can you tell me what youve done? Cause I like to be able to update the plugin on my live site as well.

maaike.stoeckli
Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘custom link not working’ is closed to new replies.