CSS lines are showen in random pages and random times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Hello,

I get this lines of css displayed in the frontend when i add a product to the cart or if i remove a product from the wishlist. https://prnt.sc/dUR5QHKMKCHN. Why is this happeng and how can it be fixed?

Thanks!

gstamatiou
Participant

Hello sir,

Apologies for the inconvenience you’ve recently experienced with our products. Maybe you are using an old version of this plugin. Use the latest version of this plugin. If the issue isn’t solved, then you have to submit your credentials ( In a Private Reply). Our developers will solve it for you.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
gstamatiou
Participant

I also can’t see the Woo Product Badge Manager Setting in the settings menu. I have in mind buying the premium version of the plugin and I would like to know if this problems are also happening in the premium version.

gstamatiou
Participant

Hello sir,

We are checking this issue, Our support team will solve the problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Dear sir,

We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we investigated the issue you reported on your website. Our support team accessed your site and performed several tests, but they were unable to reproduce the problem. To show you what they did, they recorded a video for your reference. Please watch it and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

https://vimeo.com/865033053/3ab72ba62f

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

I specifically said that the problem occures when i add a product to the cart or if i remove a product from the wishlist. It doesn’t matter though since i am not going to usse your plugin due to problems with my theme.

gstamatiou
Participant

Hello Sir,

We have understood your message and want to assure you that if you encounter any issues while using our plugin, our team is always ready and willing to assist you. Your satisfaction and smooth experience with our product are our top priorities, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help or have any concerns. We’re here to support you every step of the way.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘CSS lines are showen in random pages and random times’ is closed to new replies.