Consaltip – HTML (preloader)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

hi, I bought the theme in the html version on themeforst. unfortunately the upload to TF is buggy. There are a few errors such as the preloader not starting and showing an error message. I can’t use the theme like that. So I need help and the theme an update on TF.

Many thanks 🙂
ben

benjamin.herbold
Participant

Dear customer,

We are extremly sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Please be assured that we are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We expect to have it fixed within next 24 hours.
We value your support and loyalty. It is our goal to provide you with high-quality assistance.

Sincerely,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Dear Sir,

We are happy to inform you that we have updated the link and other features on the Theme Forest. You can access the demos from the Theme Forest at your convenience. We would also like to know more in detail about the problem you are currently experiencing. Could you please provide us with a detailed description of the issue?

We appreciate your cooperation and feedback.

Sincerely,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Thanks for the quick reply. I also need the update as a file. I bought the theme on TF. Are all errors in the template now fixed? Best regards

benjamin.herbold
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for creating a new ticket. We will respond to your inquiry within that new ticket. Please continue the conversation there.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask within the new ticket. We’re here to help.

Thanks

Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Consaltip – HTML (preloader)’ is closed to new replies.