Collapsed Table of Contents

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Is it possible to have a TOC that initially displays all H2 headings without the H3 headings? But display the H3 headings by expanding a particular H2 heading.

Jim Pellerin
Participant

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to use our TOP Table of Contents plugin.

It is possible to do that from the generator configuration settings, sir. You can exclude headings you don’t want to display there.
Check the image- https://prnt.sc/4w5cH-koGopz

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Best regards.

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

That’s not what I’m asking.

I don’t want the H3 headings excluded, I only want them hidden when the TOC is first displayed. Then when I click on the H2 heading it will expand and show all the H3 headings under that H2 heading.

Jim Pellerin
Participant

Dear Sir,

We sincerely appreciate your usage of the TOP Table of Contents Pro version, and we thank you for choosing our product. We have received your inquiry and completely understand what you want.

Rest assured, we are actively working on implementing the features you have requested and plan to make them available in our upcoming update, which is scheduled to be released by next Sunday.

We kindly ask for your patience and thank you for your continued support. If you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,
Shamiul Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Collapsed Table of Contents’ is closed to new replies.