Change logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Hi ,
we have issue the logo not changed , we tray it but still not changed ,
we hope support it

thanks

hemdan.zat
Participant

Hello sir,

We apologize for any inconvenience you’ve faced with our products recently. Our developers are committed to solving this issue for you. To do so, we kindly ask for your credentials. Please rest assured that your information is completely safe with us. You can submit your credentials privately through a direct message.

Once we receive this information, our team of developers will work to resolve the issue promptly. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We’re here to help!

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

That happens to me too. I have tried different ways to change it but nothing. It seems that the logo comes from your website. I bought the theme last week on themeforest.

Thanks for everything

paudelroll
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
paudelroll
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
paudelroll
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. After reviewing our theme, we found that everything is working perfectly without any issues. I have attached a video for your reference, which may provide further clarity.

Here is the video link: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/919898801/8fa43dff50?desktop_recording=true

To better assist you, could you please confirm which version of the theme you are currently using?

Additionally, if you could share your website login details with us, our team of developers will investigate the issue further and work towards resolving it. Your login information will be handled with utmost security and confidentiality.

I’ve also attached the latest version of the Donik theme for your convenience. If the problem persists, sharing your login details would be the best course of action to ensure a prompt resolution.

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aQuPPqtW2dJX9pElw0imgxIHWVNmsyfg?usp=drive_link

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We are here to assist you every step of the way.

Best regards,
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change logo’ is closed to new replies.