Breadcrumb on trip page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

I’m not able to remove the WP basic header breadcrumbs on a trip pages

2.Also I’m not able to remove the enquiry form at the bottom on the same page

maximej
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
maximej
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you for sharing your credentials with us, and we apologize for any inconvenience you’ve recently experienced with our products. We’ve noticed there’s a bit of confusion regarding the section “Also I’m not able to remove the enquiry form at the bottom on the same page.” Could you please share a screenshot with us of this issue? It will help us better understand your problem and find a solution. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance in resolving this matter.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir,

We’re pleased to inform you that we’ve successfully resolved your first problem. You can now easily hide the Breadcrumb from the settings. Please check to confirm. Additionally, we’ve created a video to help you better understand this process.

Here is the video link: https://vimeo.com/917019644/b8ae998eb8

However, your second problem isn’t entirely clear to us. If possible, could you please make a video demonstrating this issue, or share an image for better understanding? Your cooperation in providing more details will help us assist you more effectively. Thank you for your patience and assistance.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

thanks you so much, I’m gonna send the second part screenshot in private

maximej
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
maximej
Participant

Hello sir,

Thank you very much for your review! Our developers and support team are delighted to receive such positive feedback. We’re always here and ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello sir,

We have resolved the issue you reported. Please take a moment to check and confirm. We utilized some CSS to address the problem. Additionally, I have attached a screenshot link to provide you with further clarity. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!

Here is the link:
https://prnt.sc/XZtiukefIXCc

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.