Badges not visible

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Hi,
Badges are not displayed on the “single product”, “product listing” and “product archives” pages. I tried various methods, but the badges do not appear. Also, “permalink base” cannot be set in the settings. We need urgent support.

creavizyon
Participant

Hello Sir,

We appreciate your cooperation in creating a ticket for this issue. For security reasons, we kindly ask you to provide the credentials in a private reply. This will help our developer team to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks
Md.Enamul Haq

BoomDevs
Keymaster

Hi,
Did you receive the private reply I sent?
Could you please confirm.

creavizyon
Participant

Hello Sir,

I would like to kindly request that when providing your credentials, you select the “Set As Private Reply” option for enhanced security measures.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,

Rubel Ahmed
Support Engineer
Boomdevs

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Hello,
I sent the necessary information via private reply twice.
Did you receive the private replies?
Please can you reply?

creavizyon
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
creavizyon
Participant

Hello sir

We apologize for the delay in our response; as it was the weekend. We attempted to use the credentials you provided to access your account, but unfortunately, we encountered difficulties logging in. Could you please provide us with your credentials once more? Rest assured, we will prioritize resolving your issues as soon as possible.

We always do our best to assist our clients because their happiness is incredibly important to us. You can check out reviews from other customers to see their experiences with our service. However, in your situation, there was a delay because it happened over the weekend.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we’re here to help with your needs. If you have more questions or concerns, please feel free to ask. Your satisfaction matters a lot to us.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and we are committed to assisting you promptly. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

Hello,
I’m worried about providing the live site’s admin access information. No action was taken for days with the access information I sent before.
Additionally, our ftp/admin access information, which I sent as a private response, is still openly published in the forum.
I request that support ticket #31375 ( https://boomdevs.com/forums/topic/badges-not-visible/#post-31375 ) where confidential information is openly posted be permanently deleted for security reasons.
It is no longer possible for me to submit access information via the support forum. You must find another, more secure and confidential method to transmit access information.
I have opened a request for a refund, waiting for your approval.
Thanks

creavizyon
Participant

Dear Sir,
I am Bishal, and I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Unfortunately, we were unable to provide you with proper support during the weekend. After the weekend, our team members attempted to log in to your account but were unsuccessful. I understand your concern and hesitation about sharing your credentials.

However, I assure you that if you share them as a private reply, they will be secure and confidential. Only our support team will have access to them.

If you are still uncomfortable with sharing your credentials in the support form, you can also try our live support option. You can chat with a person in real-time by visiting our home page and clicking on the live support icon at the bottom of the page.

We appreciate your patience and understanding when contacting us. We strive to provide prompt and courteous replies during our office hours.

We are very sorry for the trouble you have faced and we are always committed to serving our customers with 100% satisfaction.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Badges not visible’ is closed to new replies.