Badge Not Showing Correctly On Category and on Featured Products

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Hi there,

I’m using Astra Theme and last version of WordPress and I got interested on your plugin, which seems to be a great acquisition.

After installing the plugin and set up according to your tutorials, I noticed that the badges are not showing up properly on the featured products or in the category products. The badge appears in a huge format and on top of the product, doesn’t matter how I change the settings.

Also, on the single product page, if I have variations of the same product, the badge appears just for the first one and if I choose another variant, the badge disappear.

My url is: disobey.design

If you need more info, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Fernando

fernandofas
Participant

Hi fernandofas,
Please give us username and password for admin.

Thanks
Md Enamul Haq

BoomDevs
Keymaster

Hi there,

I cannot give you the details publicly.
Please give me an email address to send it to.

Cheers,

Fernando

fernandofas
Participant

Hello Fernando,
You can share your creds here and before you submit you can see a checkbox called set as private reply if you check that only our support admin can see your creds.
Thanks,
Robin

Robin
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
fernandofas
Participant
This reply has been marked as private.
BoomDevs
Keymaster

Hi there,

After you change stuff on my site, I have extra content coming up on the main page, the space between the menu and the image below is bigger and the mobile responsiveness is not working properly.

What did you do and how as I need to revert what you did.
As I said, the site has very sensitive set up and you messed up.

Please let me know how to revert what you did.

Cheers,

Fernando

fernandofas
Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Badge Not Showing Correctly On Category and on Featured Products’ is closed to new replies.