Badge not displayed in the category archive

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi, I have a problem with the Badge Management plugin. The badge is not displayed in the category archive, but only on the single product page.

And then I have a question: is it possible to view the badge at the top right of the featured image, both on the archive page and on the single product page?

irene.pretti
Participant

Hello Madam,

Thank you for providing the credentials. We will now take a closer look at the meter.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Dear Madam,

I would like to inform you that the custom setting for showing badges on the listing pages was not turned on, which caused it to not appear. However, I have taken the liberty of changing the settings from my end, and you can now verify the changes.

https://prnt.sc/-mivUGBWJB6C

Furthermore, I noticed that there was a conflict between your CSS and ours, which led us to write some additional CSS. You may locate the CSS on the theme customizer.

https://prnt.sc/hHWJ47Ovy8k2

Please review the changes made and do let us know if there is any other information or assistance we can provide.

Thank you.

Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster

Thank you very much!

The Woo Badge settings were hide in the WordPress “Settings” menu. I saw only ” Woo Product Badges” in the main menu of WordPress. Sorry.

irene.pretti
Participant

Dear Madam,

Your issue has been resolved, and we’re glad to hear that. So we’re closing this ticket. If you need any further assistance or have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you for using our product and have a great day!

Best regards,
Rubel Ahmed

Rubel Ahmed
Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Badge not displayed in the category archive’ is closed to new replies.