Avoid horizontal scrolling

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)

How to select style to keep bottom menu always 100%?
Now the content is too wide and user needs to scroll horizontally through the menu.

mahyulan.nl
Participant

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for submitting a support ticket. In order to provide you with the best possible solution, we kindly request that you provide us with further details regarding the issue you are experiencing.

To assist us with identifying the root cause of the problem, please provide us with a screenshot or a video recording of the issue, which will enable us to accurately diagnose the problem and offer a suitable solution.

Furthermore, we would also request that you share your website credentialsw in a private reply to this message so that our developers can access and investigate the issue further.

We assure you that our team is committed to resolving your issue as quickly and efficiently as possible, and we appreciate your cooperation in providing us with the necessary information to assist you.

Thank you for choosing our services, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Thanks for your reply.
1) How to upload a screenrecording on this support forum?
2) If you view https://www.svdevrijheidheemskerk.nl/ on a mobile you will notice the problem of the menu horizontal scrollable with a scroll bar. This should be automatically adapted to the screenwidth without any horizontal scrolling.

mahyulan.nl
Participant

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your prompt response. I would like to suggest that you use either Loom or Vimeo for recording and sharing the links with us. This will enable us to review your submission in a more efficient manner.

Additionally, in order to assist our developer team with further investigation, please provide your credentials in a private reply. This will grant us access to your site and expedite the resolution of any issues that may arise.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
mahyulan.nl
Participant

Dear valued customer,

I understand the issue you are describing and would like to provide some clarification.

Generally, the menu appears to be functioning properly. However, it seems that when the screen size is reduced, the scroll bar on the menu becomes visible. I assume that you would prefer the scroll bar not to be present on the menu.

Please let me know if this assumption is correct or if there are any other concerns you would like to address. I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, I expect that the menu always will fit within the 100% screenwidth.
So without scrolling.

It not only appears when reducing the screensize on a desktop to minimum (which is not really a problem), but it appears immediately on my iPhone 14 mini.

Especially on a mobile phone horizontal scrolling of the bottom menu is useless.
The complete website fits within the screenwith, so I expect the bottom menu to do the same. So the menu should be full responsive.

Thanks,

Bert

mahyulan.nl
Participant

Hello sir,

We are pleased to inform you that a new version of our plugin is now available to address the menu scroll bar issue. We highly recommend that you update the plugin as soon as possible to ensure optimal performance of your website.

Once you have updated the plugin, please navigate to the plugin settings and select “Menu Styles.” Here, you will find an option labeled “Menu item scrollbar.” We kindly request that you turn off this option to prevent any scrolling issues on your site.

Upon disabling this option, your website menu should be responsive on all screen sizes and will not require any scrolling. We value your feedback and would greatly appreciate it if you could let us know if this solution resolves the issue you were experiencing.

Thank you for choosing our plugin and we remain committed to providing you with the best possible user experience.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello Shamiul,

Thanks for quickly providing this upgrade.

Although the scrollbar is not visible the menu still is too wide.
Now either menu items are off screen, because the menu does not scroll.
Or it is necessary to enable scroll to make the items visible.

So the menu is not schrinking to the screensize, thus still not responsive.

Hopefully you can fix this.

mahyulan.nl
Participant

Hello sir,

I kindly request you to share the main site credentials with us privately so that we can address the issue promptly. It appears that you previously provided a temporary login link, and we have made the necessary fixes on that site. Please review the changes at your convenience by visiting the following URL: https://www.svdevrijheidheemskerk.nl/svdevrijheidheem/.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Hello Shamiul,

My apologies that I am not allowed to provide access details to the main site.
Please let me know what I need to add / modify to make it work on the main site.

thanks,

Bert

mahyulan.nl
Participant

Hello sir,
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to provide you with an update regarding the staging site and its recent progress.

I have successfully completed the initial configuration and settings for the staging site. At this stage, I believe it would be helpful to discuss the actions I have taken thus far. Alternatively, if you are currently experiencing any challenges or issues with the main site, please let me know, and I will prioritize resolving those concerns.

Please feel free to provide me with further instructions or any specific details you would like me to address. I am here to assist you and ensure a smooth transition to the finalized version of the website.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to your prompt response.
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Avoid horizontal scrolling’ is closed to new replies.