After configuration, I can’t see fields to work with the plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

I installed both required plugins (free and pro), activated them, and added my ChatGPT API key and saved. In the post, I click on the “Generate Content” button and the only fields I see in the opened window are:
– Tone of voice
– Audience
– Number of choices
… and no “Describe..” field.

I use ChatGPT free account.

I’m on WordPress 6.4.3, PHP 7.4.33, Memory 256 MB.

akarpun
Participant

Dear Akarpun,

Greetings! I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to inform you that we have successfully resolved the issue you reported yesterday and have implemented the necessary updates to the plugin. To ensure a seamless experience for you, we kindly request information on the current version you are using.

To expedite the problem-solving process, could you please provide us with temporary login details in a private reply? This will enable our dedicated developer team to promptly address the issue and complete all necessary tasks on your behalf.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
This reply has been marked as private.
akarpun
Participant

Dear Akarpun,

I’m pleased to inform you that the issue has been successfully resolved. You can see here: https://prnt.sc/a3Ie-nyZOXAL

Please note that this problem should no longer occur, whether you’re using our service on this site or any other. Your satisfaction is paramount to us at WP AI CoPilot, and we remain committed to providing swift resolutions to any challenges you encounter.

Should you encounter any further difficulties or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you once again for choosing WP AI CoPilot.

Warm regards,
Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster

Thank you so much for prompt and efficient resolution!

akarpun
Participant

Hello sir,

Your satisfaction means a lot to us. If you’re happy with the support we’ve provided, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a review.

Here is a review link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ai-co-pilot-for-wp/#reviews

Your feedback helps us improve and continue serving you better. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you. Thank you for choosing us.

Warm regards,
Nisha Jahan

Nisha Jahan
Keymaster

nao consegui obter exito na instalçao do produto

tiagoraro
Participant

Olá,

Para começar, recomendo revisar a documentação ou assistir a este tutorial em vídeo informativo: https://boomdevs.com/docs/wp-ai-co-pilot/wp-ai-copilot-step-by-step-guide/
Além disso, eu peça que você inicie um ticket separado para sua consulta específica. Além disso, esteja ciente de que oferecemos suporte ao vivo para assistência mais imediata.

Obrigado pela sua atenção a estes assuntos.
bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.