Headings “offset from the top” does not work properly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Hi,
I’m using the PRO version of “TOP WordPress Table Of Contents”, after used it in the free version for some time, and I have an issue with the offset from the top feature. Before it used to works perfectly, but now in the PRO version, when I click on each heading the page doesn’t scroll to the right position, and actually scroll differently for each one of the headings. Any idea what can I do to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Kobi Cohen
Participant

Dear Kobi Cohen,

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We understand the importance of resolving this matter promptly.

To assist us in troubleshooting the problem effectively, we kindly request that you provide us with additional information. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share a screen recording showcasing the encountered issue or provide us with the URL of your active website. This will enable our technical team to gain a better understanding of the problem and work towards a swift resolution.

In order to expedite the troubleshooting process and provide you with a timely solution, we kindly request that you share your website credentials with us through a secure and private Reply. Rest assured that we treat your sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality and will solely utilize it for the purpose of addressing the issue at hand.

Once we receive the necessary information, our dedicated team of experts will diligently investigate the matter and take the appropriate steps to rectify the problem promptly. We are committed to providing you with a seamless and satisfactory experience.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to resolving this matter for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Shamiul Bishal

Shamiul Bishal
Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Headings “offset from the top” does not work properly.’ is closed to new replies.